Did you know you can do good in the world? Like Mother Teresa, Rocco is the epitome of altruism.
Some good deeds Rocco has done include…
- Not pooping on the floor.
- Licking himself instead of the couch (sometimes).
- Loving people (except the vast majority of men, initially).
- Teaching disadvantaged seniors how to crochet.
- Giving free kisses.
- Wagging his tail.
- Being nice to some neighborhood dogs even though they’re often assholes.
- Writing a novel about happiness.
- Cultivating a farm for poor children who don’t have food.
The list doesn’t stop there! Rocco does it all because he knows every opportunity in life is an opportunity to care. You can, too, if you adopt his attitude for a better world.